Administration Internship (m/f)
Luxembourg-Slovenian Business Club is seeking a qualified candidate for a part time administration intern – work from home – for an internship with the possibility of being considered to work on long term projects, depending on the changing needs of the LSBC.
Luxembourg-Slovenian business club (NGO), registered in Luxembourg, is a unique platform of SME’s and professionals linked in global projects. We establish first class business connections between decision makers in various markets and industries. As a smaller company growing organization most of the work will be done remotely, with weekly team meetings and a co-working atmosphere. This internship will take place in a vibrant city Ljubljana (capital of Slovenia), 250 km from Venice and 350 km from Vienna.
• Research, compile, tabulate, and analyze data for a variety of administrative and departmental matters.
• Assist department personnel in assigned administrative, planning, organizational, technical, and professional tasks.
• Assist supervisors in the development and new programs procedures
• Provide suggestions or recommendations with regard to department specific projects.
• Prepare and present reports; draft policies and procedures; respond to requests for information.
• Perform specific tasks related to the actual department vacancy; and performs related duties, as required.
You are currently enrolled or graduated in a relevant course such as;
• Business Administration
• Computer Science
•… (or similar)
• Open and enthusiastic about communicating with people
• you have a passion for new challenges
• Strong organizational skills
• English C1 level both spoken and written
• A positive and flexible attitude
What we offer you:
• Learn to work in an international environment
• Learn how to build and manage a team
• Hands-on practical experience for your entry into professional career
• Great advantage on your resume and an optional recommendation letter
• Experience a startup mentality
• Once in a life time opportunity to spend your internship time
Starting date and working hours
• Period: flexible starting dates, but preferably in a shortest time possible
• Duration: minimum 2 months, more is a plus
• Working hours: 20 hours per week
How to apply?
Send following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Motivation letter
• Most recent grades or diploma
»Working for LSBC has many pros. To start with Nataša and Iztok, who started the entire thing, I can honestly say they are great people to have as your bosses because they explain what needs to be done but leave you a lot of maneuvering space to do it and they encourage you to be creative and support your ideas. Another thing is definitely the possibility of networking and meeting new people. Additionally, jobs’ working hours are flexible to the extent that you choose when you do your work and you can do it from home and at the same time practice your English, since it is the operative language.«
Ana Kosmac, Slovenia
»LSBC has helped me grow professionally as well as a person and provided me with a sense of European community development opportunities that I am really grateful for. I really recommend this organization and thank the people in front of this NGO (Iztok Petek and Natasa Zajec) for this amazing opportunity.«
Diogo Mendes Silva, Portugal
»LSBC gave me a unique opportunity to feel an open and flexible environment, meet new people and learn«
Daniele Montalbano, Italy