Did you know that:
- The Slovenian economy continued to grow strongly in 2015. GDP is estimated to have expanded by 2.5% in 2015, following 3% growth in 2014.
- Slovenia adopted a new FDI strategy and a smart specialisation strategy in 2015.
- A great example of Slovenian inventiveness and desire for change is Moneta, a way before its time when it started operating in 2001, using GSM technology to enable users to use their mobile phones as mobile wallets to pay for services.
- Slovenia has emerged as a CEE Bitcoin hub thanks to many start-ups providing platforms for Bitcoin transactions and trading. In 2013, Slovenia hosted the first Central and Eastern Europe Bitcoin Conference.
- Slovenia has a very innovative and vibrant FinTech community has its eyes set far beyond the Slovenian border and is poised to conquer the global market.
Source: CEE FinTech report by Delotte Central Europe
Meet companies on 1-2-1 basis at booth B17
Comtrade Digital Services is a provider of strategic software engineering services and solutions.
Netis is a Slovenian company that has been providing expertise in latest technologies worldwide for the last 17 years.
Silver Bullet Risk enables users to have a comprehensive overview of all risks within their organization.
ProNewTech, LSBC partner from Luxembourg and ICT Green Award 2015 winner – ProMeeN was validated across 4 demonstration projects concerning renovation.
For further information please contact: Mr. Iztok Petek, Chairman, Luxembourg-Slovenian Business Club. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +386 40 506 185 or Ms. Nataša Zajec, Executive Director, Luxembourg-Slovenian Business Club. E-mail: email@example.com Phone: +386 31 390 477