Full-Stack Software Developer
Techcyte Europe is looking for Full- Stack Software Developer
Techcyte is building a next-generation platform for helping pathologists in medical laboratories to become more accurate and efficient by providing AI and deep learning solutions to many of today’s medical imaging challenges.
Working alongside our team of developers in the US (Techcyte, Inc.). We are looking for bright and passionate engineers to join our team in Luxembourg. Help us to build the platform that our customers and data scientists utilize to develop large-scale image data sets, review microscopy images, and ultimately provide diagnoses for patients.
As part of our team, you will be responsible for a wide range of roles as our product develops and evolves very quickly. We need engineers capable of helping to tackle problems such as:
- Scaling our current web application both server-side and client-side
- Helping to design the user interface to be clean, easy to use, and performant
- Rearchitecting and improving our UI in React
- Helping to build out our infrastructure efficiently in AWS.
- On top of this, we have several innovative and exciting projects on our list.
If you are interested in positively impacting the healthcare community, being challenged in a flexible and fast-paced environment, and engaging in both professionally and personally rewarding work, then we look forward to speaking with you.