Hannover Messe 2017 B2Fair matchmaking event
Hannover Messe is world’s leading industrial trade show and b2fair International Business Cooperation – face to face meetings.
More information at Hannover Messe The brokerage event will cover all sectors of Hannover Messe, including: R&D, Industrial automation and IT, Industrial supply, production engineering and services, Energy and environmental technology
Added value of the HANNOVER MESSE event:
- matchmaking event organised 5 days: to reinforce business partnerships;
- specialized seminars and workshops in the sector;
- access to new international and qualified contacts;
- possibility to plan your meetings in advance;
- increased visibility among exhibitors and visitors;
- networking receptions: to complete discussions and negotiations in a social relaxed environment.
Participation fees for the matchmaking event is: EUR 95.00 as exhibitor ; EUR 75.00 as additional person of exhibitor or EUR 100.00 as visitor ; EUR 75.00 as additional contact person visitor
Accommodation & travel
In order to make your travel arrangements easier, there are several options in hotels near Hannover. Please check http://www.hannovermesse.de/en/register-plan/for-visitors/ or contact Booking Coordination, Ms. Martina Nocken, Phone: +49 221 93 47 150, email: email@example.com
- Luxembourg-Slovenian Business Club (LSBC) – Mr. Iztok Petek, Chairman of the Board, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +386 40 506 185 and Ms. Natasa Zajec, Executive Director, email@example.com, phone: +386 31 390 477
b2fair© is an internationally registered trademark owned and powered by the Chamber of Commerce of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Luxembourg – Slovenian Business Club is Official Partner for Slovenia.