Sales Representative (m/f)
Based in Luxembourg with offices in the Netherlands, 2Gears is the developer of the Governance.ioplatform. The company was recently awarded FinTech of the Year 2016 in Luxembourg.
Are you Interested in being part of the story of a young, fast-growing company on its way to becoming a key industry player? If you are a self-motivated, confident and hard-working team player who wants to contribute to building a global RegTech powerhouse, now’s the time to join!
Sales Representative, Luxembourg
You are an ambitious and determined individual who knows how to get the deal done. You are an excellent negotiator with a structured approach that results in new business.
You take pride in helping clients with innovative solutions, and know that sometimes that means getting them past their own internal barriers. To achieve this, you know how to find out what clients need, who takes the decision, and what they need to decide. You won’t rest until the prospect recognizes the value of our solutions and becomes a client.
In this role you will work on bringing direct sales by identifying and closing new deals.On implementations you collaborate with the Head of Business Support to ensure smooth deployments and ongoing client satisfaction.
Skills and competencies:
• Excellent sales, negotiation and networking skills
• Good business sense
• Good presentation skills
• Adaptive to fast changing environments
• Ability to quickly and independently acquire new knowledge
• Ability to motivate and lead a team
• Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional planning and organisational skills
• The ability to work calmly under pressure
• Willing to travel
• Bachelors or Masters degree in business or related studies
• Knowledge of IT infrastructure, hosting and software
• Knowledge of, and strong interest in FinTech
• Project management experience
• Strong knowledge of financial sector and Investment Funds
• Excellent network in Luxembourg
• Knowledge of SaaS agreements and other contract types
• Driving license and passport allowing international travel
• Fluent in English, both in writing and verbally (excellent level required)
• French and German is an advantage
• Minimum 2-5 years experience and excellent track-record in B2B sales
• Permanent contract in Luxembourg
• A fixed salary plus variable compensation
• Participation in the Stock Option plan
• Flexible working hours
• Access to training
• Lots of fun and excitement
Are you the one we are looking for?
Then don’t wait too long, this train is moving fast.
Send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com