Office Assistant Intern (part-time) (m/f)
Luxembourg-Slovenian Business Club is seeking a qualified candidate for a part time
Office Assistant Intern – work from home – for an internship with the possibility of being
considered to work on long term projects, depending on the changing needs of the
What we offer:
– Opportunities for researching international and related trade issues – Ease your
transition into future careers
– Work on interesting international projects – ‘Real world’ business experience
– Interaction with local and national business groups – Make professional connections,
– Relevant working experience and further skills development – Boost your CV
Job Description Summary:
The Office Assistant Intern is under the direction of the Executive Director. The Office Assistant
Intern will provide administrative and office support. Administrative support includes creating
and maintaining databases, researching and compiling data, proofreading and editing
publications, event planning projects, website updates, and other projects as assigned.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties of this role are inclusive of, but not limited to the following:
– Create and maintain databases, including receiving registrations and managing
databases for events and groups;
– Research and compile data: News stories, contact information, and other related
– Creating and editing publications, agendas, and event invitations;
– Process incoming and outgoing correspondence;
– Answer calls and directing inquiries to the appropriate staff member;
– Collating documents;
– As directed, other office support functions including website updates, compiling and
formatting LSBC briefing materials, and prepare mailings;
– Work on special projects as assigned.
This position requires multi-tasking skills and the ability to work independently and under
pressure. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required. Candidate is
proactive, efficient and organized, and is a good communicator with attention to detail.
Demonstrated agility to shift direction in response to changing work situations is critical.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel is required as well as excellent
command / highly proficient in spoken and written English and Slovene (German or French
language is a plus), and is familiar with using social media and other online tools to generate
interest in a business.
The ideal candidate is a final-year student preferably marketing/communication, administrative
and office experience is a plus.
Compensation and Schedule:
Internship is unpaid but will be partially compensated with attendance at International summer
school. A minimum time commitment of 6 months is required. Candidate will have the
opportunity to work from home with negotiable working hours.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and reference letter (if possible) with phone number to
Ms. Natasa Zajec, firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Only materials delivered by e-mail will be accepted.
No telephone calls, please.