Public Relations Internship (m/f)
Luxembourg-Slovenian Business Club is seeking a qualified candidate for a part time public relations internship – work from home – for an internship with the possibility of being considered to work on long term projects, depending on the changing needs of the LSBC.
Luxembourg-Slovenian business club (NGO), registered in Luxembourg, is a unique platform of SME’s and professionals linked in global projects. We establish first class business connections between decision makers in various markets and industries. As a smaller company growing organization most of the work will be done remotely, with weekly team meetings and a co-working atmosphere. This internship will take place in a vibrant city Ljubljana (capital of Slovenia), 250 km from Venice and 350 km from Vienna.
• You will use social media platforms and promote events
• You contribute to event ideas, work on events as a team, ensuring customers receive correct information
• LSBC Community management – email correspondence with Club’s members
• Event planning and organization – we organize 3-4 events per year / planning events, correspondence with partners & applicants, after event communication, etc.
• Administration – help with administration and management support.
• Space management and operations – taking care of the space, i.e. managing inner resources, etc.
• Communication – help with LSBC’s communication activities, such as social media publishing, photography,etc.
You are currently enrolled or graduated in a relevant course such as;
• Social media
• Office management
• … (or similar)
• Open and enthusiastic about communicating with people
• You have a passion for organise and promote events
• Strong organizational skills
• English C1 level both spoken and written
• A positive and flexible attitude
What we offer you:
• Learn to work in an international environment
• Learn how to build and manage a team
• Hands-on practical experience for your entry into professional career
• Great advantage on your resume and an optional recommendation letter
• Experience a startup mentality
• Once in a life time opportunity to spend your internship time
Starting date and working hours:
• Period: flexible starting dates, but preferably in a shortest time possible
• Duration: minimum 2 months, more is a plus
• Working hours: 20 hours per week
How to apply?
Send following documents to email@example.com
• Motivation letter
• Most recent grades or diploma
»Working for LSBC has many pros. To start with Nataša and Iztok, who started the entire thing, I can honestly say they are great people to have as your bosses because they explain what needs to be done but leave you a lot of maneuvering space to do it and they encourage you to be creative and support your ideas. Another thing is definitely the possibility of networking and meeting new people. Additionally, jobs’ working hours are flexible to the extent that you choose when you do your work and you can do it from home and at the same time practice your English, since it is the operative language.«
Ana Kosmac, Slovenia
»LSBC has helped me grow professionally as well as a person and provided me with a sense of European community development opportunities that I am really grateful for. I really recommend this organization and thank the people in front of this NGO (Iztok Petek and Natasa Zajec) for this amazing opportunity.«
Diogo Mendes Silva, Portugal
»LSBC gave me a unique opportunity to participate in an open and flexible environment, in addition to meeting new people and learning about the internal processes within an NGO«
Daniele Montalbano, Italy