Registration opens for Luxembourg Internet Days 2016
LU-CIX, the Luxembourg Internet Exchange, has announced that registration has opened for the 2016 Luxembourg Internet Days to be held at the Chambre de Commerce in Luxembourg-Kirchberg on 22 & 23 November 2016, focusing on the Internet of Things, Blockchain and Start-ups. The 2016 event will be focussing on the technical aspects and challenges of the Internet of Things and Blockchain (apart from its already well known Fintech approach) for the sector. Additionally, special attention will be given to Start-ups with specific workshops and lectures given in parallel of the conferences.
During these two days attendees will have the opportunity to:
• be fascinated with top-quality keynote speakers;
• interact with sector experts on numerous round-tables;
• capitalise on a few key players business cases presentations;
• walk through a 40-booth Expo area;
• make the most of your attendance with a revisited “Business speed-dating tool” available for any pre-registered attendee;
• enjoy a valuable networking time at the Sunset Eve (Nov. 22).
Free online registration is now open at http://lucix.digifactory.fr/registration/registration-form (free for start-ups) and additional information will also be announced in the coming weeks at www.luxembourg-internet-days.com.