Team Leader and Administrative Intern (Remote & Unpaid)
We look for a Team Leader and Administrative Intern to lead and manage the day-to-day activities of our team members and assist our Executive Director in conducting administrative tasks in our virtual multicultural environment. Daily, you are responsible for supervising, managing, directing and stimulating team members towards achieving set-out goals and objectives. Furthermore, you are the contact and touchpoint of all organizational members.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Assist the Executive Director in administrative tasks associated with all departments
- Oversee day-to-day tasks, processes, operations in all departments
- Assist Department members with assigned administrative, planning, organizational, technical, and professional activities.
- Prepare and present reports; draft policies and procedures; respond to requests for information
- Setting clear, achievable goals with deadlines, monitor work performance and report on metrics
- Delegating tasks to organizational members with clear deadlines
- Other functions including, monitoring matters of onboarding, offboarding, post tracker, allocation sheet and so on.
- Research, compile, tabulate, and analyze an organizational variety of administrative and departmental matters
- Attend, coordinate and manage general and departmental meetings
- Involve and collaborate with all departments and members on every aspect of the organizational activities
- Working with others to provide suggestions for organizational performance improvement
- Inspire an environment of effective communication, teamwork, knowledge sharing and creation towards improving the organization
- Care about the wellbeing of members and stimulate members to self-motivate towards enhancing organizational performance and effectiveness
- Lead departments, encourage members’ voice, listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
Luxembourg-Slovenian Business Club is looking for the following criteria in an Intern:
- A Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Strong organizational and listening skills
- Proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Flexible, love challenges and willing to continuously learn
- Good English level both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Documents, Sheets and Slides
- No previous experience in a similar position is required but would be an advantage
- Eligibility to participate in the Erasmus+ Internship program is a plus
Duration and Remuneration:
- Part-time and flexible start date
- Minimum two months duration, more is a plus
- 20 hours per week with flexible working hours
- Unpaid, gain valuable learning and/or working experience
Are you interested in this position? Please, do not hesitate to apply by clicking https://smrtr.io/5GX-T. Application not sent through this link will automatically be rejected.